We have a very special guest, ‘Amy’, on the podcast for this episode!
Amy shares the very personal story of her own postpartum battle.
She works in the finance industry and was in a very dark place before she met me and began the journey of healing.
She went through a very long postpartum battle and has a powerful story that I believe will save others from going through the same thing from listening to her bravely share it.
I am so excited to have her share her journey with all of you, the journey to healing isn’t something you have to do alone. In fact, you need support more than ever when it comes to your postpartum healing. My one-on-one program is so much more than just a list of do’s and don’ts, and Amy tells us just how profoundly it has affected her life and that it is much more powerful than you realize and you learn so much about yourself through the journey. Come listen to Amy’s postpartum story in this episode, and be sure to share it with all your friends and family.
In this episode, we share with you:
- Introducing Amy
- The weight of postpartum issues prior to working with Maranda
- Guilt and shame
- Learning to peel back the layers
- Trying to get help from doctors, but getting nowhere
- End results after working with Maranda
- Gaining a playbook that can be pulled out and used whenever something comes up
- Becoming more in tune with your body
- Layers that tend to be created in and after postpartum and the need to shed them
- Enjoying my life again
- It’s much more than a To-Do, or Don’t-Do list
- Healing is not linear
- Start the postpartum healing journey earlier
– If you’d like to work with me, or need support, reach out here! https://marandabower.com/contact/
-Purchase my Nutrition Program: https://marandabower.com/nutrition/
-Get on the waitlist for The Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program: https://marandabower.com/certification/