Sarah Bilger shares with us about her journey to healing postpartum and why she became so passionate about helping others do the same.
Sarah spent much of her postpartum googling how to heal herself and feel better but all the answers and information fell short.
She had been on a nutritional journey, starting before getting pregnant and having her first child but just felt like something was lacking in the postpartum space.
She eventually found me and committed to taking the Postpartum Nutrition Coach Certification Program, where she was able to learn not only how to heal herself during postpartum but also how to eat correctly during postpartum to encourage and promote healing, by healing herself and gaining this knowledge, it gave her the ability to help others in their healing process during postpartum as well.
Sarah now has a podcast, website, and Facebook group where she supports women who are or have just become mothers themselves.
Come listen to her inspiring story & see how doing this work changed her life and will also help change the lives of so many others too.
In this episode, we share:
- Introduction of Sarah
- Nutrition Journey
- Healing before and during pregnancy
- A huge lack of AND conflicting information on postpartum
- No focus on the healing and improving health
- Learning to eat warm and nutritious foods
- Becoming certified through Maranda’s program as a Postpartum Nutrition Coach
- Sarah’s podcast
- Sarah’s top myths
- No one talks about how to heal mom
- All attention on baby in postpartum
- Postpartum – The silent endeavor
- Use food to nourish your mind, body and soul
- Mom Guilt
- Being a martyr, why it serves no-one
- Making yourself a priority in postpartum
Come join us at The Postpartum Circle group on Facebook!
– If you’d like to work with me, or need support, reach out here! https://marandabower.com/contact/
-Purchase my Nutrition Program https://marandabower.com/nutrition/
-Sign up for The Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program https://marandabower.com/certification/